Our Silky Explorer package is the perfect way to discover the ambience of the Rainforest and its living Cultures.
Enjoy the Deep Forest walk into Mossman Gorge and its ancient, living landscape and be guided along a magical trail to a part of the Gorge few get to see. Join the Kubirri Walker brothers at Cooya Beach (Kuyu Kuyu). This special place is a traditional fishing ground of the Kuku Yalanji Bama. It has three diverse ecosystems – beach, mangroves and coastal reef – that are connected to each other by the ever changing mudflats and tidal lagoons. Back at the lodge, relax with a Healing Waters spa treatment.
- Three nights accommodation in a luxury treehouse
- Return Private Transfers from Cairns
- French Champagne and Canapes on arrival
- Gourmet breakfast each morning
- Three course à la carte dinner in the Treehouse Restaurant each evening
- Two hour exploration walk with the Kubirri Walker Brothers including transfers to Cooya Beach
- Two and a half hour guided Deep Forest walk including transfers to Mossman Gorge
- One hour massage per person (16 years min age)
- Complimentary lodge inclusions: Nightly Turndown, Yoga, Guided Rainforest Walk, one return shuttle daily to Port Douglas, Free Wifi, use of river canoes, bikes, tennis court and fitness centre
Prices start from $3,294 per package twin share (peak season surcharges apply)
Contact us on reservations(at)silkyoaks.com.au or +61 7 4098 1666